[AstroNet] Reminder: Astronomy Resources

Astronomy education in SA - email discussion group astronet at mail.saasta.ac.za
Tue Jul 10 17:50:36 SAST 2007

We've been posting moon-watching charts each month on our website.
We're designing an improved version of the HartRAO planisphere-for-kids
(costs about R3 to
print) - if anyone using this has any requests, let me know asap.  The
new version will include
constellations, and we're looking at a similar but more up-market
version (colour, no assembly required)
also.

Claire
Jhb Planetarium