[AstroNet] [Fwd: CANOPUS ASTRONOMICAL PLANETARIUM]

Astronomy education in SA - email discussion group astronet at mail.saasta.ac.za
Tue Jul 31 00:48:01 SAST 2007

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	CANOPUS ASTRONOMICAL PLANETARIUM
Date: 	Sun, 29 Jul 2007 19:36:32 -0300
From: 	Daniel Scocco <info at planetariocanopus.com.ar>
To: 	<kg at saao.ac.za>

Dear Sir

Kevin Govender

We are an Argentina entity that develops and manufactures planetary
projection equipment for the diffusion and teaching of astronomy.

I try to contact peoples and entities that could be interested in
portable planetariums.

These projectors, have demonstrated to be an educational and cultural
tool of an immense utility for any private or state entity, national or
international, as initiative of educational nature, and also as a
lucrative business related with schools, museums and thematic parks, As
it has been confirmed already in almost everywhere.

This year we have launch to the market a new and advanced portable
planetary projector of excellent benefits at a low cost for the national
and international market. Also, inflatables domes and several
accessories. We invite you to visit our website.

http://www.planetariocanopus.com.ar/

Appreciating you attention, we are at your disposal for any questions.

Sincerely

Daniel Scocco

--
Kevin Govender
Manager: SALT Collateral Benefits Programme
Email: kg at saao.ac.za
Skype: kevindran
Website: www.saao.ac.za / www.salt.ac.za
Postal: P.O. Box 9, Observatory, Cape Town, 7935, South Africa
Street: SAAO, Observatory Road, Observatory, Cape Town, South Africa