[AstroNet] South Africa IYA Posters

Kevin Govender kg at saao.ac.za
Tue Feb 26 01:54:26 SAST 2008

Hi all
We've produced some big glossy IYA posters (similar to the ones on the
website) and they are available from Isobel (isb at saao.ac.za) or Cedric
(cedric at saao.ac.za) at the SAAO (021 447 0025).
The cost price without overheads worked out to around R15 per poster for
us to buy in bulk.
Obviously we would like to recover this cost but are willing to
negotiate if you can't afford the R15 per poster.
It would be nice to see these posters go up all over the country in the
near future.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Kevin

--
*** If you are at all interested in Astronomy Education and Outreach, please join the AstroNet email list - details on SA International Year of Astronomy website: www.astronomy2009.org.za ***

Kevin Govender
Manager: SALT Collateral Benefits Programme
South African Astronomical Observatory
Office: +27 21 460 9350
Mobile: +27 82 487 8466
Fax: +27 21 447 3639
Email: kg at saao.ac.za
Skype: kevindran
Website: www.saao.ac.za / www.salt.ac.za
Postal: P.O. Box 9, Observatory, Cape Town, 7935, South Africa
Street: SAAO, Observatory Road, Observatory, Cape Town, South Africa