[AstroNet] IYA2009 trailer is now available in 41 different versions!

Kevin Govender kg at saao.ac.za
Thu Jun 19 20:43:43 SAST 2008

Great resource thanks to the international IYA secretariat.
You will also find the english version on the AstroCD.
regards
Kevin

____________

The IYA2009 trailer is now available in 41 different versions with
several formats for each.  You can download it on our website here:

http://www.astronomy2009.org/index.php/?option=com_content&view=article&id=378

Please use it to promote the IYA2009 activities and programmes. The
several formats made available will allow you to use it on websites, TV,
Science Centres, Planetariums, cinemas, theatres, the web as well as  in
other places you will surely think about.

We have also prepared a version with no text. You may use this version
and add subtitles if you so wish.

Kind regards,

Pedro, Mariana and Lars
IYA2009 Secretariat

--
Pedro Russo
International Year of Astronomy 2009 Coordinator
e. prusso at eso.org
p. +49 (0) 89 320 06 195
f. +49 (0) 89 320 06 703
w. www.astronomy2009.org