[AstroNet] Star Walks - This Friday your last chance

Kechil Kkirkham at mweb.co.za
Tue Mar 11 09:41:07 SAST 2008

Come along to Kirstenbosch Gardens in Cape Town this Friday 14th March for a
20-minute  guided walk up the gardens followed by a talk and look through
telescopes provided by the Cape Centre of the ASSA. We set off at 8pm so
please turn up earlier at the Visitor Centre at Kirstenbosch. Cost: R30 for
adults, R10 kids and OAPs.

Please call the StarLine on 0881311001 to check whether it's still on - the
Gardens get clouded out easily.

This is the final walk in a series, we'll be doing it again in October 2008.

Hope to see you there,

Kechil

Kechil Kirkham