[AstroNet] One Page IYA Project Proposals

Kevin Govender kg at saao.ac.za
Tue Nov 4 00:57:40 SAST 2008

Hi all
Let's get this show on the road!! IYA2009, here we come! :)
The first lot of the proposals are online thanks to Christian (access
them directly via
http://www.astronomy2009.org.za/projects/HTML/index.html or follow the
links on the main astronomy2009 website).
*
Please keep the one pagers coming!

*I encourage you to have a look at some of the activities that other
groups/individuals are planning and let's start sharing ideas and
preparing our own.
Already I can see that some of the projects are definitely fundable and
doable!
Please send in yours - simple short and to the point - if we need more
detail or if we have a funder that needs more detail, then we'll come to
you. No matter how big or small your activity, send them in and let's
make it happen!
Let's take astronomy to a whole new level!
Regards
Kevin
PS. don't forget to look at the "to-do" list on the IYA website if you
need some help in deciding what to do.