[AstroNet] Small grants for IYA --- ! deadline Wednesday !

Dr. Carolina Ödman odman at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Mon Oct 13 11:30:48 SAST 2008

Dear all,

I came across this information only this morning so I thought it would
be worth advertising as quickly as possible.

The European Astronomical Sociary (EAS) is opening a call for
proposals for small grants (500 - 2000 euro) These grants are not
restricted to Europe, the application procedure is fairly simple and
can be submitted by email. It is thus still realistic to put something
together by the deadline.

If you would like to organise some Universe Awareness activity, know
that I am at your disposal to discuss any ideas you might have and I
could also possibly help. Feel free to contact me anytime.

The description of the grant application procedure can be found here:
http://www.astronomy2009.org/static/features_docs/eas_iya.doc

All the best and good luck to all,

Carolina

Dr. Carolina Ödman................... carolina.odman at unawe.org
Universe Awareness.................. http://www.UNAWE.org/
 IYA2009 NL Werkgroep............ http://www.jaarvandesterrenkunde.nl/
Tel +31 71 527 58 16................. Fax +31 71 527 57 43
Mob +31 641 275 298................ Skype carolune_