[AstroNet] Post Graduate information

Nicky Walker nassp-admin at nassp.uct.ac.za
Tue Aug 25 08:40:33 SAST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam

I refer to your mail below with regard to the honours program in
Astrophysics.   I'm writing to you from the National Astrophysics and
Space Science programme.  We host post graduates students for both
honours and Master  Please visit our webpage for more information at
www.star.ac.za.

Feel free to contact me again should you need additional information.

Kind Regards