[AstroNet] Calling All Amateur Astronomers: Help Solve a Mystery

"Dr. Carolina Ödman" odman at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Tue Aug 25 17:22:36 SAST 2009

Dear Craig,

This is a very exciting project but from South Africa I believe
Epsilon Aurigae never rises very high above the horizon. That would
make it difficult to have clear observations to contribute form this
far South. The further North in the country or on the continent, the
better. Good luck nevertheless!

Kind regards,

Carolina

--