[AstroNet] South African IYA events calendar

Christian Hettlage hettlage at saao.ac.za
Tue Jun 9 23:13:52 SAST 2009

Dear All,

SAASTA has released a list of South African IYA projects. You may find
this list as well as a calendar showing the corresponding events at

http://www.astronomy2009.org.za/for-public/events/sa-events-calendar/

If you are planning any IYA events, please check whether they are in
the calendar already. If they are, please check whether all the
information is correct and complete and in case it isn't please let me
know. If your events aren't in the calendar, I will be happy to add
them if you provide me with the required details (What? Who? Where?
When?).

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Christian