[AstroNet] Request for assistance

Case Rijsdijk particles at mweb.co.za
Tue Jun 30 15:04:17 SAST 2009

Dear Elsie,

1    I have attached some material that might be ofof use,
2    The SAAO website also has some that Dr David Laney and I collected over
the years. Go to www.saao.ac.za click on Public Info, go to Sun, Moon and
Stars ansd at the bottom of that page you will find Starlore.
3    There are also bits and pieces in the annual ASSA Sky Guide.
4    Try contacting Dr Thebe Medupe thebe at saao.ac.za

Hope tbis helps

Kind regards

Case

Case Rijsdijk                 Tel:   +27 44 877 11 80
"Entilini"                         Fax   +27 44 877 11 80
1156 Langvlei Ave.        Cell:  +27 83 444 24 94
Kingfisher Close             e-mail: particles at mweb.co.za
Wilderness 6560
South Africa                    "Enough is a feast"