[AstroNet] Galileoscope discussion

Purdon, I. (Ingrid) IngridP at Nedbank.co.za
Wed Mar 11 09:17:26 SAST 2009

Hi Kevin -

I may have missed something here, but will you be donating more than one
telescope per group?  If so, then they would need more than one tripod.
And if these are 'underprivileged' people, then the assumption that a
camera tripod would be available is not a wise one.

Claire's suggestion on the cardboard tube telescopes sounds good.

Regards

Ingrid Purdon