[AstroNet] Monthly Lions Head Astonomy Hike

Ricky Olivier olivier at saao.ac.za
Fri Oct 2 15:50:17 SAST 2009

Hi All,

Just a head's up this Sunday its full moon again, so its time for our
monthly Lion's Head Astronomy Hike, Cape Town. A group of us from the
SAAO is leaving at 4.30 and aim to hike up from bottom of Lion's Head at
by 5 pm.  Some of us will be wearing our green fluorescent "astronomers
do it at night" vests, so come up  and have a chat. Or meet us at the
top of the hill!

We will be taking two telescopes up, if you have your own one, why not
bring it along as well!

Regards,
Enrico Olivier