[AstroNet] Fwd: Measuring the Astronomical unit by parallaxmeasurement on Mars

Case Rijsdijk particles at mweb.co.za
Tue Oct 6 12:16:18 SAST 2009

Dear All,

This was done a little over a year ago in a collaboration between the Garden Route Centre of the ASSA and the University of Milan, the results were published in the European Journal of Physics
Eur. J. Phys. 30 (2009) 35–46

Kind regards

Case

Case Rijsdijk                 Tel:   +27 44 877 11 80
"Entilini"                         Fax   +27 0866 844 195
1156 Langvlei Ave.        Cell:  +27 83 444 24 94
Kingfisher Close             e-mail: particles at mweb.co.za
Wilderness 6560
South Africa                    "Enough is a feast"