[AstroNet] Langa Stargazing session

sivuyile at saao.ac.za sivuyile at saao.ac.za
Mon Oct 19 08:56:01 SAST 2009

Dear All

I wish to extend a sincere message of gratitude for all your
participation and support in making the first stargazing session in
Langa township a reality and a success story! Your exceptional and
inspirational contributions have been noted with a great sense of
appreciation. This will indisputably make lasting impressions on the
future career choice of those  learners and has deepened their
interest in science particulary astronomy.

Once again thank you for contributing to the promotion of science and
technology in the previously disadvantaged sections of our
communities. Thanks again for taking your time to communicate this
beautiful, wonderful and exciting science of astronomy to the people.

I wish to thank Kosma,Oyi,Abiy from UCT, Noel Miller, Christian
Hettlage from SAAO , Jun from Japan/SAAO and Kerchil and John Richards
from ASSA.

We all agreed that we should make these stargazing sessions regular
events in the townships.

Thanks again to all!

Lets take astronomy to all!

clear skies to all