[AstroNet] National Science Week Call for Proposals

Kevin Govender kg at saao.ac.za
Thu Apr 22 23:05:47 SAST 2010

Hi all
Please note that the call for proposals for National Science Week 2010
is out and open to all to propose projects (astronomy or otherwise) for
funding during the South African National Science week (first week in
August).
Details on www.saasta.ac.za
Regards
Kevin

=====================================

Dear Colleagues

Just a short note as a follow-up on National Science Week 2010.

Please note that the official call for proposals is out today. It will
appear in some of our national papers today as well as during the
weekend.  It is also available on our website.  The closing date for the
proposals is Friday, 30 April by the close of business. You will find
the *Terms of Reference* as well as the *Project Guidelines* on our
website. Kindly note that the proposal template will be made available
later due to unforeseen circumstances (most probably early next week at
the latest).

We are looking forward to your proposals. Please also pass the
information on to all whom you know will be interested. You are welcome
to contact us should you need more information.

Kind regards,

Erna  Taljaard
National Project Coordinator

South African Agency for Science and Technology Advancement (SAASTA)
Tel: 012 392 9300
Fax: 012 320 7803
Email:etaljaard at saasta.ac.za <mailto:etaljaard at saasta.ac.za>
Web: http://www.saasta.ac.za

SAASTA is a business unit of the National Research Foundation (NRF)