[AstroNet] Anyone seen bright object last night over cape town at 9:30 PM last night (10 Jan 2010)?

Enrico enrico.olivier at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:59:55 SAST 2010

Hi,

For those living in cape town, I'd like to see if anyone else can
confirm this sighting. At about 9:30 PM last night a lady from Tokai saw
a bright orange light moving from left to right (she was facing th
mountain which is roughly west/northwest I guess). It moved across the
sky on the order of minutes, and according to her was very bright, about
a quarter the size of the moon and shone steadily! She said she was dead
sure it was not an aircraft of some sorts. Her husband and daughter saw
it as well.

Ok, if you seen the same thing, drop me an email with your comments. Thanks

Regards,
Enrico