[AstroNet] Fireball Sighting over Cape Town at 10:15-10:25 PM on 26 July 2010

Auke auke at psychohistorian.org
Tue Jul 27 11:15:41 SAST 2010

Enrico,

I didn't see it, but have received a phone call from a couple who were
driving at the time when it happened; amongst other things they remarked
that it was incredibly bright, and that there was a noticeable colour
change (from yellowish initially, to green).

Regards,
Auke

--

auke slotegraaf
www.psychohistorian.org

Life is complex. It has real and imaginary components.