[AstroNet] Astro News

Samir samir at iucaa.ernet.in
Tue Sep 21 11:28:45 SAST 2010

Just to inform you,
Jupiter is visible as the brightest object in the Eastern evening sky and slowly climbs to overhead at 12am.

We are not having a show for this event as the skies are so unpredictable. We also hope our regular sky shows can start in October.

A small correction - "same day" should read "same week" in the previous email. Equinox & Full moon are more than 24 hours after the oppositions. Anyone catching any good photo shots are welcome to share them with us.

Samir :)