[AstroNet] Reminder: ASSA Symposium from 7 to 9 October

Christian Hettlage hettlage at saao.ac.za
Wed Sep 29 09:28:30 SAST 2010

Dear All,

Andrie van der Linde sent the following reminder about the ASSA Symposium.

Kind regards,

Christian

I would like to remind you of the ASSA Symposium scheduled for Thursday 7 October 2010 to Saturday 9 October 2010 to be held in
Pretoria at the Silverton campus of the Council for Geoscience.  We have a full and interesting program - seewww.eridanusoptics.com/symposium/symposium.htm.  Entry forms for attendance can be downloaded at http://www.pretoria-astronomy.co.za/pdf/symposium2010_application%20final.pdf . Registrations can be accepted without complications until Monday 4 October. Attendance for part of the program can be arranged.

We received several requests to attend the Laser Workshop only.  If you are interrested in this, the cost will be R120.

Contact Andrie van der Linde (083 632 4894) if you require more information.

Regards

Andrie