[AstroNet] Stargazing in Louis Trichardt on the 14th August with the Soutpansberg Astronomy Club

Kos Coronaios elephantcastle at lantic.net
Mon Aug 12 08:18:21 SAST 2013

Hi everyone,

The Soutpansberg Astronomy Club (Louis Trichardt) will hold their stargazing evening on Wednesday 14th August at Ridgeway College.  Everyone is welcome and stargazing will start at 18:00.  Some of the targets for the evening will be Venus, Saturn and the first quarter Moon as well as deepsky objects in the Centaurus and Scorpius regions.  A presentation on what we will be observing during the evening will be done in the science class of the College starting at 16:30.

For more information and directions please contact me on 079 148 4934.

Kind regards,

Kos