[AstroNet] FW: World Space Week 2013 Call for Proposals

Claire Flanagan Claire.Flanagan at wits.ac.za
Fri Aug 23 16:22:21 SAST 2013

Subject: World Space Week 2013 Call for Proposals

Dear Colleagues

I would like to make you aware of the call for proposals that was released today and I hereby urge you to submit your proposals as per the specifications provided. All the information can be found on the SAASTA website and the closing date is 6 September 2013. Please feel free to forward to your other colleagues so that we can have WSW2013 celebrated nationally with exciting activities.

http://saasta.ac.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=277

 You may also contact me for any clarity but please do not send proposals directly to me but use the email address provided on the document or post or coriuer to SAASTA.

Regards

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEA012.0F53AAC0]Anacletta Koloko
Science Communication Unit
Space Science & Technology and Science Platforms Project Coordinator
South African Agency for Science and Technology Advancement (SAASTA)
Tel: 012 392 9338
Fax: 012 320 7803
Email:anacletta at saasta.ac.za<mailto:anacletta at saasta.ac.za>
Web: http://www.saasta.ac.za<http://www.saasta.ac.za/>
SAASTA is a business unit of the National Research Foundation (NRF)