[AstroNet] OAD funding and NASA's essay contest

Kevin Govender kg at astro4dev.org
Tue Aug 27 00:46:34 SAST 2013

Greetings all
Two points:

1. The deadline for the OAD Call for Proposals is fast approaching
(midnight on 31 August 2013). This is to obtain funding for projects in
2014. Please visit www.astro4dev.org/cfp to submit your proposals for
astronomy activities in your region.

2. See below regarding an international essay contest run by NASA. Note
especially that the opportunity is there for someone from South Africa to
run the contest here. They only have one country from Africa viz. Morocco.

Regards
Kevin