[AstroNet] FW: Virtual visit to CERN

Claire Lee claire.lee at cern.ch
Fri Dec 6 14:35:29 SAST 2013

Hi Sam, all

Just to mention that I have hosted a few of these virtual visits from here at CERN and they are a lot of fun! And, of course, I'd be happy to be part of any virtual visits from SA :)

My most recent one was with a group of schoolgirls from Edinburgh http://cern.ch/atlas-virtual-visit/2013/Edinburgh-2013.html
(the site also has details for organising one in case you can't make it today)

Cheers
Claire

On 6 Dec, 2013, at 6:38 AM, Sam Rametse <sam at ska.ac.za<mailto:sam at ska.ac.za>>