[AstroNet] "LIKE" OUR NEW FACEBOOK PAGE IF YOU LIKE THE SKA, PLEASE

Marina Joubert marina at southernscience.co.za
Wed Jun 5 10:13:53 SAST 2013

Dear Astronet community

SKA South Africa has a new home on facebook

Our new corporate facebook page is designed to build the SKA community in
South African and our partner countries in Africa.
It will keep you up to date on the news, resources and opportunities at SKA
SOUTH AFRICA and is also the ideal platform to share your SKA-related
updates and photos.

We invite academics and students, as well as our partners and sponsors in
government and industry to "like" us and join the SKA African adventure at
<http://www.facebook.com/SKASOUTHAFRICA> www.facebook.com/SKASOUTHAFRICA

Marina Joubert
For SKA South Africa