[AstroNet] Soutpansberg Astronomy Club: Stargazing evening Saturday 11 May

Kos Coronaios elephantcastle at lantic.net
Wed May 8 08:27:38 SAST 2013

Hi everyone,

The Soutpansberg Astronomy Club in Louis Trichardt will have a stargazing evening on Saturday 11th May.  We are now well and truly into winter with temperatures plummeting after sunset so please dress warmly.  Some of the evening's viewing will take us on a journey to galaxies in the constellations Leo, Virgo and Centaurus.  For more information and directions contact me on 079 148 4934

Kind regards,

Kos Coronaios