[AstroNet] Draft plan for Astronomy Education and Outreach: Input Requested

Kevin Govender kg at astro4dev.org
Tue Oct 15 00:51:42 SAST 2013

Greetings all

On behalf the DST Astronomy Desk's Panel 3 (Education and Outreach) please
find attached a draft long term plan for astronomy education and outreach
in South Africa. More information on http://www.tinyurl.com/astrodeskpanel3

We would like to humbly request input from the community in developing this
plan. This draft is meant as a discussion document and we will be happy to
receive input by 31 October 2013. Ideally please track changes or add
comments to the attached Word document and send it back to me before this
31 October 2013 deadline.

We look forward to receiving your responses. Please do not hesitate to
contact me should you have any queries and please help us to spread the
word as widely as possible.

Regards
Kevin (on behalf of the Astronomy Desk Panel 3)
http://www.tinyurl.com/astrodeskpanel3

--
Kevin Govender
IAU Office of Astronomy for Development