[AstroNet] INVITATION: SARIMA Workshop on Get Strategic with Science Communication, 6-7 November 2014, Asara Wine Estate, Stellenbosch

Marina Joubert marina at southernscience.co.za
Mon Oct 6 23:15:26 SAST 2014

Dear SASCON/ASTRONET members

Many of you have recently been in touch with me about a science
communication masterclass on offer in Pretoria on 3 & 4 December 2014 - that
workshop is now full.

However, I'm also working with SARIMA on another workshop where we will
focus on the role of science communication and science-media interaction in
a research organisation - see
http://www.sarima.co.za/INVITATIONS/get-strategic-with-science-communication
-Invitation.pdf
The programme features an exciting line-up of 18 guest speakers and panel
members.
If you are interested to attend, please register directly via the link
provided above.

Kind regards
Marina Joubert