[AstroNet] Partial solar eclipse early Sunday 13th Sept

Claire Flanagan claireflan55 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:44:07 SAST 2015

All of SA gets to see a small partial eclipse of the Sun early morning
Sunday 13th September.

For details, times and how to watch - see www.moonshadowmix.co.za

You can safely watch with either eclipse viewers, a double layer of Five
Roses teabag foil, or three layers of foil "emergency space blanket"
(available from pharmacies, the first-aiders use it).

If anyone needs eclipse viewers - I've started a local eclipse-viewer
manufacturing project, in preparation for next year's eclipse, which is
during school hours (1st Sept 2016), and can supply some now.  If you want
some for a public viewing event, let me know - will discount on the prices
listed on the website.

Regards

Claire Flanagan

Moonshadow Mix