[AstroNet] Vacancy: Scifest Africa Director

Kevin Govender kg at astro4dev.org
Wed Jan 13 14:53:03 SAST 2016

Dear colleagues
Please note that the advertisement for the position of Scifest Africa
Director (as mentioned below) has been updated with a new closing date of
3rd February 2016 for applications.
More information and the revised advertisement can be found at
http://www.foundation.org.za/news.php?nid=34
Regards
Kevin