[AstroNet] FW: [Capjournal] CAPjournal Issue 19 now available - Rosetta special

Sam Rametse sam at ska.ac.za
Thu Mar 31 14:48:12 SAST 2016

*From:* Georgia Bladon [mailto:gbladon at partner.eso.org]
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 29, 2016 1:01 PM
*To:* capjournal at eso.org
*Subject:* [Capjournal] CAPjournal Issue 19 now available - Rosetta special

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that the 19th issue of CAPjournal is now available
online <http://www.capjournal.org/issues/19/index.php>.

This special issue gives an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the
outreach activities surrounding ESA’s dramatic Rosetta mission as the
creators of the communication storm that stoked Rosetta’s success tell all.

Please note that if you also receive the print version of the journal you
will need to confirm your print subscription soon. Details of how to do
this are below and in the journal itself. To do so you will need to keep
the envelope in which your journal is delivered.

If you would like to submit an article or paper on communicating astronomy,
submission guidelines can be found here
<http://www.capjournal.org/submission.php>. We also have a limited number
of free advertising spaces available.

We hope you enjoy this special issue and look forward to receiving your
feedback. Please send any comments to editor at capjournal.org.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for reading,

Georgia Bladon
CAPjournal Editor-in-Chief

*Confirmation of print subscription*

In this issue and the next we are running a campaign to update our list of
subscribers to the print version of the Journal. If you are receiving the
CAPjournal in hard copy, please follow these instructions.

On the label of the envelope in which your receive this issue of the
journal you will find a unique web link, written in the format
http://eso.org/capj/MMMM. Please do the following:

   - identify your unique web link on the envelope of this issue;
   - type the link into a browser;
   - tick the box next to “Subscribe to receive CAPjournal”;
   - press the “Submit” button.

Once these steps are complete you will continue to receive the print
version of CAPjournal.

If you want to check your delivery address, you can click on “Update your
profile”. To amend it, just type in your correct address and press the
“Save” button.

If you accidentally discard the envelope in which you received this
edition, you will have a second chance when you receive the envelope with
CAPjournal issue 20.

If you do not confirm your subscription by 15 September 2016, we will
assume you no longer wish to receive CAPjournal in print form and will
continue reading it online instead.

If you wish to unsubscribe, or subscribe for a printed version of the
journal for the first time, please visit our subscriptions page
<http://www.capjournal.org/subscription.php>.

*Georgia Bladon*

ESA/Hubble Public Information Officer

CAPj Editor-in-Chief

Please note that I am part time and may not be able to reply to you
immediately. I appreciate your patience.

Tel (UK): +447816291261 || Email: gbladon at partner.eso.org
www.spacetelescope.org
<https://email.eso.org/OWA/redir.aspx?C=BMTXv_YfhEy1F36ykFL_RqzxRSkwFtEIdKhlW87SWE3ornVdXyVls8i3G3V5xPmkW_4QPROf5so.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.spacetelescope.org>
 . www.eso.org