[AstroNet] IAU100 - are you organizing any event for the centenary celebrations of the IAU - 2019 is here!

Sivuyile Manxoyi sivuyile at saao.ac.za
Tue Dec 18 12:24:04 SAST 2018

Dear Friends, Colleagues and all my astronomy people

I am compiling a list of activities for the centenary celebrations of the IAU, are you planning to organize any activities. If so could you please send me the info please which will include the title of the event, date , time and the nature of the activity e.g 100 hours of astronomy, 10th of January 2019, St Mary's Primary school in Nyanga , stargazing event.

Could you please send the info to sivuyile at saao.ac.za by Thursday, 20th of December, 2018

Clear skies to all

Sivuyile Manxoyi