[AstroNet] A new lecture series MILESTONES IN ASTRONOMY as a part of our International Year of Astronomy (IYA 2009) celebrations.

Suhas B. NaikSatam suhasnasa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 11:08:57 SAST 2008

*International Year of Astronomy (IYA 2009)*
MILESTONES IN ASTRONOMY
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nehru Centre is launching a new lecture series *MILESTONES IN ASTRONOMY *as
a part of our *International Year of Astronomy (IYA 2009)* celebrations.

The Inaugural Lecture of this series will be delivered by *Prof. Douglas
Gough* Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom on *"New
Developments in Solar Physics"   ***

The lecture will be held on Saturday, *29 November 2008* at *6 p.m.* at
Nehru Planetarium's Sky Theatre, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai
400018.

You are cordially invited.

Suhas B.Naik-Satam

Prog. Coordinator