[AstroNet] Another useful link...

Mellony Spark mellony at saao.ac.za
Tue Oct 21 16:19:17 SAST 2008

Hi there,

This is a link to the FAQ page of the sci.astro newsgroup:

http://sciastro.astronomy.net/

 It has some very useful Q&As (including stuff I've wondered about!)
grouped into astronomy subtopics. The only problem is that the answer
pages themselves are in a horrible text format, obviously cut and pasted
from emails, so the link may be a very useful resource for us to
communicate but not something to put on the IYA webpage? I suggest a box
of smarties to the person who can translate the pages into a more
attractive format!

Cheers!

Mell