[AstroNet] New IYA2009 website is online

Kevin Govender kg at saao.ac.za
Thu Sep 11 22:30:21 SAST 2008

check it out...
Word from the IYA secretariat...

Dear friends,

After weeks of hard work the astronomy2009.org website has undergone an
overhaul and now boasts improved design, functionality, navigation and
resources! Receiving over 1500 visitors every day, it is gaining
popularity and we are sure that this number will grow with time. More
user-friendly than ever, the site provides an easy way to keep in touch
with IYA2009 developments.

www.astronomy2009.org

We are always eager for your feedback, so please feel free to e-mail us
at iya2009 at eso.org with any suggestions.

Cheers,

Pedro

--
Pedro Russo
International Year of Astronomy 2009 Coordinator
e. prusso at eso.org
p. +49 (0) 89 320 06 195
f. +49 (0) 89 320 06 703
w. www.astronomy2009.org