[AstroNet] Help - we are amateurs and want to buy a telescope ...

EPS i4africa at telkomsa.net
Sat Feb 14 16:30:18 SAST 2009

Hello Gerda,

I offer an Internet (product and information) research service for a very reasonable finder's fee (of R25.00 per one product or item of information-search). And know where you can buy a Celestron Nexstar 4 SE Telescope for R20,654.00. (Delivery approx. 11 - 17 days).

Let me know if you would like this info. And/or would like to commission me to undertake a further (thorough) search on your behalf.

Kind regards,
Elizabeth Sleigh
Proprietor: http://thesearchparty.synthasite.com

PS: please feel free to leave a message at my site using the Customer Support e-mail facility.