[AstroNet] IYA2009: take a step back

L Labuschagne xtrahand at iafrica.com
Tue Jul 28 14:49:49 SAST 2009

Hi Kevin

Sorry that this will be short due to time constraints.

I think you are doing a great job.  Just keep doing it :)

You know more or less what Cape Centre is doing - it will continue.  We have
had various talks related to IYA, have conducted our refresher workshops
(and continue doing so) and also are involved with the SAAO Open Nights.  In
addition, we do the "small" things too: you may have noticed the IYA logo
features in all the articles in our Cape Observer and on our website etc.

Where we can do more, we will - just shout.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards

Lia Labuschagne
Cape Centre of ASSA