[AstroNet] 100 Hours of Astronomy

Kevin Govender kg at saao.ac.za
Wed Mar 4 18:43:19 SAST 2009

Hi all
This is just a quick reminder to all those who have activities planned
for the 100 hours of Astronomy (April 2 to 5) to please register your
activities on the international website. I am aware of a number of
activities taking place but they're not online for all to see what's
happening.
Please visit www.100hoursofastronomy.org and simply fill in your event.
Remember this is a worldwide astronomy event with outreach and other
cool activities.
Let's all aim to take our telescopes out during that time or simply take
all the people around you outside to appreciate the skies.
If you have any trouble adding your event on the site please send us the
details and we'll put it up on the South African site as well as the
international site.
Regards
Kevin