[AstroNet] Cape Argus Pick ’n Pay Cycle Tour : IYA2009 promotion

Mr Lolan Naicker ln at saao.ac.za
Thu Mar 5 17:00:14 SAST 2009

Hello Everyone!

This Sunday, 8 March 2009, is the Cape Argus Pick ’n Pay Cycle Tour.
Kevin and I will be racing it out in the 35 degC heat for 109km around
the South African Cape peninsula - all in the name of IYA2009!!

We'll be the crazy guys in the orange IYA2009 T-shirts holding an Earth
Ball in one hand and pushing our bikes up the hills with the other.

We start around 09h30 and should finish 4 hours later.

Details of the route can be found at http://www.cycletour.co.za/

Come join the fun!

Lolan & Kevin