[AstroNet] Galileoscope discussion

Kevin Govender kg at saao.ac.za
Tue Mar 10 16:05:03 SAST 2009

Hi all
Just to let you know that we're exploring the possibility of having a
large number shipped in so as to reduce the shipment costs.
In the meantime I should bring your attention to another small
self-assembly telescope project in Japan called You are Galileo:
http://www-irc.mtk.nao.ac.jp/~webadm/Galileo-E/
We are also hoping to bring these in in bulk - will inform this list as
soon as we confirm.
Regards
Kevin