[AstroNet] Galileoscope discussion

Okkie de Jager Okkie.DeJager at nwu.ac.za
Tue Mar 10 17:31:26 SAST 2009

Dear all

Andrie van der Linde from Eridanus Optics (eridanusoptics.com) informed me this morning that
he can import Galileoscopes at a price of R370 per item (all costs included), if the telescope
is to be sent to your home address, but R345 if you pick it up in Pretoria.

We are ordering 40 for outreach purposes.

regards
Okkie de Jager
Unit for Space Physics
North-West University
Potchefstroom

>>> Kevin Govender <kg at saao.ac.za> 03/10/09 4:05 PM >>>
Hi all
Just to let you know that we're exploring the possibility of having a
large number shipped in so as to reduce the shipment costs.
In the meantime I should bring your attention to another small
self-assembly telescope project in Japan called You are Galileo:
http://www-irc.mtk.nao.ac.jp/~webadm/Galileo-E/
We are also hoping to bring these in in bulk - will inform this list as
soon as we confirm.
Regards
Kevin