[AstroNet] Speak to the Scientist - Nanorobots - 28 May 2009

Thandi O-Hagan thandi at sci-bono.co.za
Mon May 18 14:27:52 SAST 2009

Dear all,

Please join us at this month's exciting "Speak to the Scientist":

Title: Nanorobots: Storm in a tea-cup or the next swine flu?

Scientist: Dr. Rui Krause - a professor at the University of
Johannesburg, involved in researching nano-materials and their various
applications in South Africa, from water treatment to solar conversion
will share his knowledge on the emerging field of Nanotechnology. When
Rui had more time to himself he used to do a fair amount of scuba diving
and ballroom dancing, but now gets his kicks at work, shaping young
minds in science.

DATE: Thursday 28 May 2009
TIME: 6:30 pm for 7:00 pm
VENUE: The Sci-Bono Discovery Centre
RSVP: bookings at sci-bono.co.za

Please pass on to interested friends and family.
 <<Speak to a Scientist -  28th May 2009.pdf>>

Thandi O'Hagan
Education Officer
SCI-BONO DISCOVERY CENTRE
thandi at sci-bono.co.za
direct line: 011 639 8428 (please note I am back on my old landline)
fax: 011 832 3360
switchboard: 011 639 8400
Cnr Miriam Makeba/ President St, Newtown, Johannesburg
www.sci-bono.co.za <http://www.sci-bono.co.za/>
"Anyone who tries to make a distinction between education and
entertainment doesn't know the first thing about either."
- Marshall McLuhan