[AstroNet] Pictures and reports of your events

Christian Hettlage hettlage at saao.ac.za
Mon Oct 26 12:20:54 SAST 2009

Dear All,

I guess many of you have been busy with Galilean Nights activities
over the last days. It would be great to have some pictures of these
on the South African IYA site, so if you have any, please send them to
me, so that I can add them to the site. And if you could include a
paragraph or two about what you did, that would be much appreciated as
well.

Oh, and of course, if you want to have pictures/reports of earlier
events included on the site, feel free to send them.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Christian