[AstroNet] CELEBRATING INTERNATIONAL YEAR OF ASTRONOMY

GRACE DJAN gdjan at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 19:02:55 SAST 2009

Dear colleagues,

We are organizing a symposium for leaders and politicians in Potchefstroom on the 14 th November.

We are really  IN NEED OF TELESCOPES AND TELESCOPE OPERATORS.

It starts at 14:00 to 17:00 talks and discussions.

followed by light super and then telescope gazing.

We are expecting over 300 people. The Deputy Minister of Science and Technology will deliver the key note address.

Grace