[AstroNet] The mistery of the orange lights

Allen Versfeld allen.versfeld at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:30:10 SAST 2010

Pity she couldn't give more details - altitude, rough time to cross the sky,
were the lights point sources or disks, flashing or steady, etc

My first guess is the classic one:  Weather balloons catching the last rays
of high altitude sunlight, maybe?  Not sure if they are ever flown in
groups, though.