[AstroNet] Mobile Planetariums in South Africa

Sam Rametse sam at hartrao.ac.za
Wed Jul 20 14:10:53 SAST 2011

Good day,

We at HartRAO have recently acquired an inflatable planetarium with great
help from the South African Agency for Science and Technology Advancement
(Saasta).We are looking to work together and share information with other
organisations and individuals who have planetariums or information about
running them.

Please email me your contact details,and lets collaborate to make South
Africa a better country through education.

Sam Rametse
Hartebeesthoek Radio Astronomy observatory (NRF)
Science Awareness programme
tel: 012 301 3228/100
Fax: 012 301 3300/28
http://www.hartrao.ac.za/
"The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition."
- Carl Sagan