[AstroNet] FW: FameLab 2013

Sam Rametse sam at ska.ac.za
Tue Jan 15 08:48:49 SAST 2013

Morning,

FameLabR is an international competition dubbed "Pop Idols for scientists"
running in
25 countries around the world. It seeks out new voices in science,
technology,
engineering and maths - developing science communication skills and
profiling
role-models to inspire the next generation of scientists. Visit:
http://www.britishcouncil.org.za/famelab to register.

Please pass this on

Regards