[AstroNet] Best observing weather

Willie Koorts wpk at saao.ac.za
Sun Jan 11 02:07:16 SAST 2015

Hi Allen

Attached is the Jan Hers article I mentioned. This is of course quite old and possibly somewhat biased due to the north-vs-south tug-of-war back then. I see Jan refers to the ESO site testing on which I recently wrote a MNASSA article (although my focus with the article was slightly different) - see:
http://www.mnassa.org.za/html/Dec2012/2012MNASSA..71..Dec..248.pdf

Regards
Willie

--